Shandong Jiacheng Stone Coated Steel Roofing Tile Co., Ltd

Home
Products
About Us
Factory Tour
Quality Control
Contact Us
Request A Quote
Home ProductsStone Coated Metal Shingles

0.38mm - 0.50mm Stone Coated Metal Roof Tile villa building material

Good quality Stone Coated Metal Roof Tile for sales
Good quality Stone Coated Metal Roof Tile for sales
I'm Online Chat Now

0.38mm - 0.50mm Stone Coated Metal Roof Tile villa building material

China 0.38mm - 0.50mm Stone Coated Metal Roof  Tile villa building material supplier
0.38mm - 0.50mm Stone Coated Metal Roof  Tile villa building material supplier 0.38mm - 0.50mm Stone Coated Metal Roof  Tile villa building material supplier 0.38mm - 0.50mm Stone Coated Metal Roof  Tile villa building material supplier

Large Image :  0.38mm - 0.50mm Stone Coated Metal Roof Tile villa building material

Product Details:

Place of Origin: CHINA
Brand Name: JIACHENG
Certification: CE ISO BV SGS CIQ SONCAP
Model Number: MILANO TILES

Payment & Shipping Terms:

Minimum Order Quantity: 1000pcs
Price: USD2.35-2.85/PCS
Packaging Details: 400-600PCS /PALLET. 8000-10000PCS/20 FT WITH ACCESSORIES.
Delivery Time: 10 DAYS
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Supply Ability: 500*20FT/YEAR
Detailed Product Description
Brand Name: JC ROOF Model Design: Bond.Classical .Shingle.Roman.Wood.Milano.Rainbow
Material: Alu -Zinc Steel Sheet And Stone Chip Color: Customized
Size: 1340*420mm Thickness: 0.38-0.50mm
Transport Package: Wooden Pallet Delivery Port: Qingdao China

 

0.38mm - 0.50mm Stone Coated Metal Roof Tile villa building material

 

 

   Alu-Zinc Metal Sheet Stone Coated Metal Roofing tiles   Milano-Shingles-Classical-Roman / villa building roofing 


 
Product Description:                                                                                    
Color stone coated steel roof tile is a brand new roofing material produced with durable galvanized steel plate and takes the high quality watercraft acrylic resin as the adhesives, the weather resistant nature color sand or dyed nature sand as the surface layer through unique technical process.
It is high technological product combining creation, composition and is environmental friendly and does no harm to people and environment.

 
Quick Details:  (Milano tiles)                                                                

 

Type Milano Tiles
Size 1340*420mm
Thickness 0.38-0.50mm
Installed size 1290*370mm
Sqm/pcs 0.4736m2/pcs
Coverage pcs/sqm 2.1pcs
Weight /sqm 5.4-6kgs
Package wooden pallets
Delivery port Qingdao China

 

 

0.38mm - 0.50mm Stone Coated Metal Roof  Tile villa building material

 

Features:                                                                                                      

 

 1 . Aesthetic: Two models: flat tile and circular tile, 10 optional colors. Archaize appearance, Chinese style.

 2 .  Durable .Can endure high temperature and low temperature, can resist bad weathers. Zinc-aluminum coating and stone chip coating can anti-corrupt effectively

 3 .  Sound and heat insulation: the stone chip can reduce the sound effectively, and can hold back the heat

 4 . Easy installations: easy to be folded, easy to cut.

 5 . light weight: The unit weight is about 2.3-2.7kg/piece, just 1/6 as concrete/ clay tile. Easy to be transported

 


Product color :                                                                                             
0.38mm - 0.50mm Stone Coated Metal Roof  Tile villa building material


 
Product design:                                                                                                    
 

0.38mm - 0.50mm Stone Coated Metal Roof  Tile villa building material



Our Service:                                                                                                 
 1 . Terms of payment: 30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment,  the rest 70% of is paid before shipment.
 2 . Delivery: 5-10 days after receipt of advance payment.
 3 . Warranty: 12 months limited warranty.
 4 . During warranty: parts are free but buyer pay for the shipping fee

 
Pre-sale :                                                                                                     

(1) Professional suggestions(the best-selling size, color and type tiles according to our marketing research)
(2) Welcome to visit our factory and production line anytime

Sale:                                                                                                             

(1) Update the production scheduling in time
(2) Quality supervision
(3) Product acceptance
(4) Shipping on time

After-sale:                                                                                                     

(1) The engineer will guide the tiles installation if needed
(2) Give Solutions of problems with in 48 hours
(3) Skill support the whole using life

 
Frequently Asked Question:                                                                      
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 10-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A:
30% of the total contract value paid by T/T as down payment, the rest 70% of is paid before shipment
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us

 
 

Contact Details
Shandong Jiacheng Stone Coated Steel Roofing Tile Co., Ltd

Contact Person: Michelle

Tel: +8615753953992

Send your inquiry directly to us (0 / 3000)